Junior Rangers Ball Hockey Programs
In partnership with the NHL, NHLPA and Franklin Sports, the New York Rangers are excited to expand their street and ball hockey programming through a variety of opportunities all-season long. These programs are designed to help introduce new players to the game of hockey while keeping kids active and healthy. By providing families with the necessary equipment and instruction kids will learn to basics and have the resources to enjoy the game for life.
Ball Hockey League
Begins April 24, 2021!
Join us as we launch the Junior Rangers Ball Hockey League this spring geared for kids ages 5-10 across the tri-state area! Kids will have the opportunity to put a stick in their hands and learn the basics of the game without the challenges of on-ice concerns. The recreational program offers players the ability to quickly learn the basics and enjoy weekly game play. Participants Receive:
- Professional instruction from NYR Alumni and the NYR Hockey Development Team
- (1) Junior Rangers Stick
- (1) Junior Rangers Performance T-Shirt
- 10 Week Program (1) Hour Per Week for each age group
- Convenient location: PAWLING DODGE RD ROLLER HOCKEY RINK
- $150 per participant
- Scholarships - Financially based scholarships are available to remove any financial barrier to the game.
- Skill Development (10min at the start of each session)
- Round Robin Games (50min of game play per week)
- Building a foundation of skills that will allow each child to enjoy the game to the best of his or her ability. By focusing on core skills and fundamentals, kids will develop the skills needed to succeed and have fun.