Dutcher Golf Course
Call 845-855-9845 for Tee Times
We are open as of April 25, 2020!
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, certain precautions and rules listed below have to be put in place to ensure the safety of our players and staff and to be in compliance with the Governor's Executive Orders.
- All tee times MUST be made by calling the Clubhouse at 845-855-9845 from 10:00am to 2:00pm daily.
- Tee times may be made up to 2 days in advance, no exceptions. It is a first call first serve basis. Payment reserves tee time.
- NO WALK ON TEE TIMES WILL BE GIVEN. If you are unable to reach someone, please leave a message.
- No cash transactions. All payments must be made over the phone. We strongly encourage the person making the reservation pay for entire group.
- Tee times start daily at 9:00am through 5:00pm in 15 minute intervals. No refunds for weather unless the course is closed. Please arrive no earlier than 20 minutes before scheduled tee time.
- Only 9 hole tee times will be available unless booking another 9 holes in the same day. There is a Replay Fee of $10.00.
- Only one group allowed on first tee at a time. When playing the first hole, the next group stays by the putting green until tee is clear (the putting green will be open 8ft or more for social distancing).
- Practice net will be closed.
- DO NOT TOUCH PINS. Cups will be raised.
- Clubhouse and facilities is off limits/closed until further notice.
- We cannot provide golf carts at this time, but pull carts are available to rent. We encourage you to bring your own as supply is limited.
- We do our best to keep everything clean and sanitized, but we also encourage you to bring your own sanitizers to clean the pull cart and your hands to your liking.
- No tailgating or congregating in the parking lot. Please try to leave space between you and the next car.
- Social distancing of 6ft or more will be enforced. No side by side walking.
- If course is closed due to weather, refunds will be given in the form of a gift certificate for later use and will be applied to seasonal rates.
- Rule sheet will be available on the picnic table. Failure to follow these rules may result in a suspension of playing privileges.
We must insist that you abide by these rules. Local enforcement will be monitoring to make sure we are following the rules. The maximum fine for violation of the State's social distancing protocol is $1,000. To read the Governor's mandated guidelines please visit NYSEGA.
The Dutcher Golf Course, established in 1890, is the oldest municipal golf course in the United States (Golf Digest 2010). Originally named Pawling Golf Link, the 42 acre site is framed by low stone walls which also bisect the fairways. The greens are small but challenging and the tees for the back nine are in slightly different locations than those on the front.
The course is open to the public 7 day a week, April-November, from 7:30 until sunset Monday thru Friday and 7:00 until sunset on Saturday, Sunday and holidays. The course has several leagues, monthly tournament and is available for private outings. The Dutcher offers affordably price memberships as well as greens fees. Call for monthly specials. 845-855-9845.
Dutcher Golf Course 2020 Pricing
Green Fees - 9 Holes
Memberships available by appointment.
Junior 12 & under
REPLAY FEE: $10
Weekend & Holidays
Junior 12 & under
REPLAY FEE: $10
Cart Fees (Per Person)
Pull Carts $2.00